There are things in life we will fear, and change can be hard for many of us, but how do you rationalize your fears and life changes so you can accept them?
When you think of the word fear, consider these questions...
- Fear is _____.
- What does fear mean to you?
- What do you fear in life?
- What is the most fearless thing you've done in your life?
- What have you not done in your life because of your fear?
- How does your fear impact your life?
- Who and/or what, is the biggest support in your life, to help you overcome your fears?
- Change is ______.
- What does change mean to you?
- Do you welcome change in your life? If no, why not?
- What in your life has changed you the most?
- What is the importance of belief and faith in your life, when it comes to change?
- What would you like to change in your life?
- Do you use your fears to motivate changes in your life?
Now give acceptance some consideration...
- Acceptance is ______.
- What does acceptance mean to you?
- Do you accept yourself completely, your success and your mistakes?
- How do you rationalize the changes in your life so that you are able to accept them?
- What was the hardest thing in your life to accept?
Fear, change and acceptance. Facing our fears can lead to the biggest changes in our lives. Change your life and yourself for your benefit. Challenge your thoughts and beliefs about your pain. Live with acceptance of your life and of yourself.
Pain, when feared, will take control. Accept all that you are, even the changes too.
take good care of you