It's question time...
- Have you found the things in your life that help you to soothe your pain? whether it be your physical, mental or emotional pain...what do you do to soothe yourself?
- How about those thoughts? Have you started changing your thoughts about your pain so you can change your life? What do you think about yourself and your life, when feeling your pain?
- What about the words you're using? Have they changed? Even the words you say to yourself when no one else is listening can be empowering or it can tear you down....how do you talk to you?...build yourself up!
- Have you broken out of the fitness protection program yet? Are you as active as you can possibly be in your life today? Even little steps today will keep you active tomorrow...take them!
- Who do you have in your life you can turn to when you need help? Who makes you laugh even when you don't want to? Who do you share your life with? Are the toxic people kept less informed?
- Have you explored your treatment options for your diagnosis? What alternative treatments have you tried lately?
- What steps have you taken to improve your diet? Do you think your diet and/or weight could be having an impact on your pain?
There are things we can do to help us live beyond our pain...have you found yours? What helps you to get through your days?
I hope you will give this some thought...and start to plan for your pain. Pain will be a part of our lives now but we still have a life to live....what can you do today to help you live the life you want for you?
Now...will you do it?
take good care of you