What are you doing to celebrate? Will you be seeing any fireworks? A family bbq perhaps? Or maybe you're spending time with friends you love like family? What are you doing for you?
I ask a lot of questions here...and I've got a few more...
- what can you do before you go out to help lower your pain levels?
- how will you cope with your pain while you're busy living your life for you?
- what can you bring with you while you're out and about that will help you manage and cope with your pain?
- what can you do when you get home to help soothe your pain?
- what thoughts will you carry with you? (how will you talk to yourself when you're hurting)
- who can you turn to when you need a little support?
Yes, we may now be living a hurting life...but it's ours to live to the best of our abilities. What will you do for you this weekend to live beyond your pain? To put a smile on your silly lil heart? To help you make your memories...what will you do for you? (yeah some more questions I know...but think about it...think about you! and go live your life)
Take good care of you and HAPPY FRIDAY!!