- woke up to the birds singing
- I got an infusion today...I can take the trip with the girls
- spent time with the family going for a walk
- talked with my Mom on the phone
- met a friend for coffee
- I walked further today than I did yesterday
- fed the squirrels in the park
- my daughter called to say "I love you"
- I'm having a great hair day
- even though I woke up late, I still made my bus on time and wasn't late for work/appt
- the car started today
- the kids did their chores without complaining or being asked twice
- a friend told me a joke and I laughed till I cried
- tried a relaxation technique and it helped
What do you consider to be the positives of your day? Can you see beyond a negative that may have happened and see all the things that still went right today?
When living with a negative like pain it is important that we seek out the things in our lives that are positive and good...even if they are just the "little things" in life. What helps you to see and live beyond your pain to the good of your life's worth? Live in those moments!