I hope everyone made it through the time change okay and aren't too worse for the wear today. If you are....try taking a "Me Minute" to get through it or even a visualization relaxation exercise.
There are a few things I wanted to share with you about this site...
- this site is provided for free and for your "entertainment" purposes only - as if chronic pain is ever entertainment I know, but I have to make sure you realize that I am not a doctor and what you read here is my opinion only - from someone who is living with pain too
- I am not paid in any manner to provide this information to you - my goal is to provide support and education to empower you to minimize the impact chronic pain has in your life
- there is no advertising on this page - as this page is from a free website host , there will not be advertising unless I pay to upgrade the site
- because I haven't paid to upgrade this site I am unable to "link" related articles together - if you would like to read further into this blog, please look for the "previous" and "forward" arrows at the bottom of each page to navigate to other pages - you may also click the months located within the "Archives" box to access entries within a certain month - I do realize this may be frustrating for some and I do apologize for that, but I am limited to certain features within the "free" basic web page
- thank you for taking the time out of your day to read what I post - I hope it is informational for you and encourages you to re-think how you are living with your pain
- I welcome your input on anything you see here - with help from each other, we can get through this
Take good care of you