But what if you don't feel like smiling...what do you do then? How do you take care of yourself during these moments of your pain?
- talk gently and encouragingly to yourself?
- practice relaxation or meditation exercises?
- go back to bed or have a nap?
- have a soak in the tub/ or a hot shower?
- ask for help?
- listen to your favourite music?
- work on hobbies or other interests you have?
What do you do when you're experiencing technical difficulties? Give it some thought and write your list down...give thought to what soothes you and then use it!
We can't avoid the "technical difficulty" days...but we can learn how to manage them...how will you manage yours?
take good care of you