Do you silence your demons by giving in and allowing them to rip you apart...over and over again or do you quietly with courage and dignity, keep going?
It's easy to do at times...to give in to the demons than to believe we have the strength to fight them...to fight our own thoughts...but it's a battle we must undertake for ourselves against ourselves.
- I've survived worse things than this...I will survive this too
- These thoughts are not productive to getting me where I need and want to be
- I am strong enough, good enough...I am enough!
- I've got this
- Relax, breathe, and know that you will be okay
- I am beautiful just as I am
- Yes I've made mistakes in life...but I am not that person anymore...I can forgive myself
- Yes I'm scared...but I know I am strong enough to see myself through this
The strength to fight our demons is inside us. It's in you. What we tell ourselves and the thoughts we carry with us throughout our daily lives, can either be the dynamite that will blow us sky high or it can be the comfort that soothes our pain and quietly lets us know to keep going...that we got this. Please, give thought to what you need to hear when your demons come calling and then tell yourself what you know you need to hear.
Your thoughts are powerful! Use them to lift yourself up, to empower you, to remind you of all that you are...instead of letting your demons dance with your thoughts and take you down the rabbit hole again. Silence your demons by having the courage to keep going. YOU GOT THIS!
take good care of you okay?