Here are a few examples...
- drink more water
- use less salt
- eat more fruits and veggies
- read the labels on your food choices (compare values)
- eat less junk food
- drink less pop (or none at all)
- limit fast food (or cut out entirely)
- eat smaller portions
- eat smaller more frequent meals
- stop eating when you feel full or no longer hungry
- talk with a dietitian and/or family doctor
Little steps lead to big life changes. Give thought to what little steps you can take within your own life. Your eating habits can have an impact on your pain.