Let's see how you're managing lately...
- Have you incorporated any alternative treatments into your pain management routine? What works for you? ex..chiropractor, massage therapy, visualization for relaxation, meditation, yoga, exercise, music/art therapy, medicinal cannabis, injections/infusions
- Have you been able to decrease your "need" for medication as you learn other ways to manage your pain?
- What soothes your pain? emotionally, mentally and physically...what calms you?
- Have you identified those people in your life you can turn to for help? have you approached them yet?
- What changes have you made to your eating and exercise habits?
- How about the way you talk to yourself? Do you speak encouragingly and with care to yourself or do you beat yourself up for all that you no longer feel you are? Do you think you're worth this effort?
What causes our pain will be different but there are ways in which we can learn to cope with and even manage it. How are you managing lately? Give it some thought okay? If you're saying you're not managing well, may I ask what you're going to do to change that?
take good care of you okay?